I was born in Russia, Stavropolski Krai in 1994 and from age of 5 I live in Nafplio.
After high school I decide to fulfill my obligation with Hellas Army and fulfilling my mandate in Special Forces (Amphibians Forces).
The next year after that was the time to study at Technical University Of Peloponnese as IT engineer.
But, at the first year in the University I find that holding a Dslr in my hand for a first time was a emotional moment.
Today I work as a professional Wedding photographer in Greece , Nafplio . Although, destination weddings are my favorite part of my job. New locations to create is like a new canvas , every time !
Education About Photography
• Seminars at technical University Of Moscow (2 Years).
• Master Classes at WPPI 2017 Las Vegas , Nevada.
• Master Classes at NYIC 2017 New York, New York.
• New York Institute of Photographer Class 2015-16.
• Seminars program by Lindsay Adler (New York Professional Fashion Photographer)
• Workshops (Athens)
• Seminar program (Until today) by Russian Professional Photographer Katia Miller (www.PhotoCollege.org)
Today i continue my studies at NYIP for Professional Photography Certification.
• 1st Place at European Competition 2015 by Company Nikon
• 1st Place at photo Competition 2014 by Greek Private College (IEK KSINI)
• Best of Greece Award for Non - Wedding Portrait 2017.
• 1st Place Wedding Photo Portrait 2018 . Best of Greece Awards
Published work in
• Justin Alexander Fashion Designer (New York) 2015 (Social accounts)
• Wedding_Art website (Russian) 2015
Inspired from beauty of every moment…love to capture, so it can live forever.
I deny the contemporary cliché: “We are all photographers”. Remember, though, the words of the memorable Αnsel Adams: « You don’t “take” a photograph. You make it».
I get prepared like a professional athlete, I work out every day, I develop my passion, I am equipped like a soldier with the best ammunition and the motive that leads me, are the voices in my head whispering me, to make the best photograph. Based in Greece , Nafplio. And looking for my next destination wedding .